Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Been Thinking...

i notice that iv'e strated usin this blog to talk/vent whatever...since i dont actually use it to show my "current work[ha]"...

neways...i've come to realize that i REALLY have to step up my game. i really gotta get outta what i do and move on to biggger......well at least better things...im just figuring out where to start and how to do it...i just hope that with a little more faith ...i can pull through...

i cant depress myself any longer...because as of today...right now...thats how i feel...and i feel like im just wasting time...TOO much time...and unless i weigh my options or go off track just a bit..it might pay off..

if i dont ...i dont know what will become of this thing i call "life"

1 comment:

M said...

You have a lot of talent! Keep on drawing and don't give up.

I know, the retail world must be getting to you too right?